There was a problem with the agenda format for me this week but to view the agenda click on the word and you can access each items documents and to listen to the meeting… it is only 1 hr 40 min long click on website below. it will be your favorite podcast to listen too…. our own Sierra County soap opera.
COUNTY OF SIERRA BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
The Sierra County Board of Supervisors met in regular session November 7, 2017 in the Board of Supervisors’ Chambers, Courthouse, Downieville, CA. This meeting will be recorded for posting on the Board of Supervisors’ website at www.sierracounty.ca.gov.
The Clerk of the Board may be reached at 530-289-3295 or at the following addresses: Heather Foster clerk -email@example.com
1. 9:00 A.M. STANDING ORDERS
- PUBLIC COMMENT OPPORTUNITY
- COMMITTEE REPORTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- DEPARTMENT MANAGERS’ REPORTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- FOREST SERVICE UPDATE
- PUBLIC WORKS/TRANSPORTATION – TIM BEALS
- 6.A. Discussion/direction to staff regarding County transportation related priorities for submittal to the County Transportation Commission (STIP).
- 6.B. Approval of Underground Storage Tank Cleanup Fund Disclosure Certification.
- 6.C. Resolution authorizing acceptance and approval of Agreement for Grant of Right of Way and Road Maintenance for Squirrel Hollow.
7. PLANNING / BUILDING – TIM BEALS
7.A. Request to set public hearing for a General Plan amendment; 5th Cycle HousingElement update.
8. BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
- 8.A. Discussion/action regarding letter to new US Forest Service Chief Tony Tooke regarding operation of Forest Service in Sierra County. (CHAIR HUEBNER)
- 8.B. Report on the Government Committee meeting held October 24, 2017 regarding County office hours and days of operation and adoption of resolution rescinding Resolution No. 2013-052 pertaining to the closure of County offices to the public. (CHAIR HUEBNER/SUPERVISOR SCHLEFSTEIN)
- 8.C. Discussion/action with respect to local building permit fees paid by local fire agencies. (SUPERVISOR ADAMS)
- 8.D. Discussion/direction to staff regarding the Downieville Community Hall. (SUPERVISOR ADAMS)
9. COUNTY COUNSEL – DAVID PRENTICE
9.A. First reading of an ordinance adding Chapter 8.02 entitled “Commercial Marijuana” to the Sierra County Code imposing an express ban on commercial marijuana cultivation, marijuana processing and marijuana dispensaries within Sierra County.
10. CLOSED SESSION
10. CLOSED SESSION
- 10.A. Closed session pursuant to Government Code section 54956.9(a) – conference with legal counsel regarding the following litigation: Sierra County v. Loyalton Mobile Home Park, Sierra County Superior Court Case No. 7677.
- 10.B. Closed session pursuant to Government Code section 54956.9(a) – conference with legal counsel regarding the following litigation: Sierra County v. Michael Miller, Sierra County Superior Court Case No. 7637.
11. CONSENT AGENDA
Items placed on the Consent Agenda are of a routine and non-controversial nature and are approved by a blanket roll call vote. At the time the Consent Agenda is considered, items may be deleted from the Consent Agenda by any Board member or Department Manager and added to the Regular Agenda directed by the Chairman.
- 11.A. Authorization to hire a vacant Social Worker Supervisor I-II position effective October 25, 2017. (SOCIAL SERVICES)
- 11.B. Professional services agreement between Kings View Corporation and Sierra County Behavioral Health for telepsychiatry services. (BEHAVIORAL HEALTH)
- 11.C. Mental Health performance agreement between the Department of Health Care Services and Sierra County. (BEHAVIORAL HEALTH)
- 11.D. Resolution updating Attachment B to Sierra County Resolution 2016-004, Zero Tolerance Drug and Alcohol Testing Policy for Transit Operators Operating Under Contract with Sierra County. (PUBLIC WORKS)
- 11.E. Agreement for Services with Sierra Buttes Snowbusters for grooming services for the Bassetts Trailhead area as related to over the snow vehicle trails. (PUBLIC WORKS)
- 11.F. Authorization to reimburse the Pliocene Ridge Community Services District in the amount of $2,250.00 utilizing Title III funds for emergency response incidents within the Tahoe National Forest in accordance with the provisions of the Secure Rural Schools Act, Sierra County Resolution 2016-010. (CLERK OF THE BOARD)
- 11.G. Approval of vote for Richard Forster, Amador County for County Medical Services Program (CMSP) Governing Board, Supervisor Representative for Group 1 Counties for a new term, beginning 1-1-18 and ends 12-31-20. (CLERK OF THE BOARD)ADJOURN