The Camptonville Community Partnership Announces:
PART-TIME POSITION OPENING
“1,2,3 Grow” School Readiness Classroom Instructor
Applications must be received by
12:00 pm, Tuesday, December 11th, 2012
The Camptonville Community Partnership is a non-profit organization located on the campus of Camptonville Elementary School. We are seeking an individual to work as the School Readiness Classroom Instructor for our Parent-Child Enrichment and Kindergarten Readiness Program. Position is 10 hours per week.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Collaborate with Program Manager to offer developmentally-appropriate school readiness program to community
- Assist with fund-raising for the program
- Attend staff meetings, training for Child CPR/First Aid and other appropriate trainings
- This is a Child Abuse Mandated Reporter position.
- Interest and comfort in working with children from newborns up through age 5 and their parents.
- Team player
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Early childhood or elementary school experience in working with children preferred
- High school diploma/GED required, college degree preferred.
- Must pass Fingerprint and Background clearance (D.O.J. Live Scan).
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, stand, walk, run, sit and jump with children.
Submit Application Form, Personal Resume of Experience and 3 References
To: Camptonville Community Partnership
PO Box 218, Camptonville, CA 95922
Application Form is available at The Camptonville Resource Center, 530-288-9355